Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How to help my daughter's hair grow?

My daughter aged 3, got hold of the scissors when I left her for an hour with my husband and has cut the hair on the left side of her head, almost all off - it is now above her ears. It looks absolutely awful. I have taken her to the hairdressers and had it in a very short bob although the left side is still much shorter than the right it looks a little neater. Her hair grows very slowly, does anyone know how to make it grow faster? Also we have a family wedding next week and does anyone have suggestions of how to make her hair look a little better? Thanks



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

use a mixture of castor oil, olive oil and almond oil. mix them in equal proportions and massage it every night leave it on overnight and then wash it off with a very mild shampoo the next day. notice the difference within a month



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

Get those things to grow her hair back.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

yipes! i would have suggested the vitamin "biotin" for hairgrowth, but since she is three, i wouldn't have her take that. Maybe just increase her protein intake... give her some soy chocolate milk and more protein to help her hair grow quicker. Also, scalp stimulation helps the hair grow. You can brush her hair with a natural boar bristle brush throughout the day and that will increase blood flow and circulation in the scalp.



As for a temporary "fix" get some of those clip in extensions to help disguise the chunk she cut out. Pull her hair up (if you still can) and make a cute updo with some clip in extensions.



good luck!



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

i think u shuld buy a wig plz don't mind i'm joking



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

I don't know of anything that will make your daughter's hair grow - apart from a good diet and plenty of rest! I sympathise with you totally in your awful dilemma - you must have been furious! Why not try a little bow (you can get them on hair bands) to cover the shorter side of her hair, or a large, false flower, or a hat - if it's a wedding she will fit in! Failing that, just tell people what she did - I'm sure it will raise a wry eyebrow or two!



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

You can get Kelp from any health food shop but I'm not sure what age you have to be.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

massage her scalp!



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

Flax seed may help, though I'm not sure what form of it to give to a young child. You may be able to get flax seed oil and add it to her food. It's good for hair and nails. As for the wedding, you may want to try finding a nice, flowery headband that goes with her dress. It will take attention off her hair and accentuate her pretty face.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

All kids do that......



Time is all you need.......



Take her to a hair dresser......They get all kinds of kids that do that to there hair....they will know what to do.... : )



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

hello mam!



i am having my own parlour in bombay,bandra



by now i am in panipat i can help u



if u are really interested



contact me



.1804003617,09896335941



radhika girdhar



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

You could use ribbons,clips,or hairbands to decorate her hair



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

Ugh...there really is nothing you can do to make it grow faster. I do have a suggestion for her hair for the wedding, but I don't know if she'll keep it on...If you are crafty, make her a daisy crown to wear. If you're not so crafty, see if your local florist can make her one. They are adorable!!! You can make them the old fashioned way...slitting the stem and making a chain. I use the light green floral tape though, and a long piece of wire and I place the flowers where I want them and just wrap and wrap and wrap the stems and wire with tape til it's the size I want. The wire helps to shape it. It they are just playing Princess in the back yard, the old fashioned way is fine, but for a wedding, the taped stems look much neater. You can also do this with baby rose buds and baby's breath. Also, if you are going to try this yourself, use wild daisies...the stems are thinner and easier to work with than Shastas. I have other ideas...email me directly...



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

I don't know how to make it grow quicker but try a hat or headscarf to cover it.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

I would suggest a very pretty hat or bow to distract from her short hair. There's nothing you can really do to make it grow faster!



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

i would suggest look for shampoo that has special vitimans in it to help hair grow but if it dosent grow to the length you want it to be in a week the only thing you can do is get a weave or wig



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

the same thing happened to my little girl but she was in the play room with one of her little Friends she cut her hair so short on one side so i just even it up in the layers they started she had Reilly short hair but it grew fast and know she has the prettied head of hair it thicken up when you cut it short when there small i would like too keep it long but in the long run it better this way i know you do't want to hear this but she will have the nice thick hair



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

My Daughter did exactly the same thing I was near in tears it takes a while getting used to .



All you can really do is wait and it will grow back.



As for the wedding how about a lovely glittery hair band my daughter still put her hairbands on and it took the look of the bob away from the side of her face that was the bit i hated looking at.



Oh count yourself lucky if she just cut her hair my daughter did her destruction at 3 am when we all slept cut the dogs leads few pages out of a book and some of her brothers hair !!!



I was nearly her next victim but woke up with scissors nearing me .



and my scissors were well away she just knew where they were and climbed to get them now hidden again in very safe place not accessible to her.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

HI IM VERY SORRY TO HEAR BOUT DAT AND TALK BOUT TIMING!!! ID ADVISE U TO GIVE HER SCALP MASSAGES WIT ALMOND OIL TO HELP STIMULATE HER FOLLICILES ID ALSO ADVISE U TO INCREASE HER PROTIEN INTAKE ALOT OF MEAT FISH PEAS BEANS SOYA MILK TO IMPROVE SOME CLIP ON HAIR PIESCES AVAILABLE AT ANY HAIRDRESSERS RETAIL OUTLET OR ELSE U CUD GET HER EXTENSIONS PUT INTO HER HAIR THEYD LAST BOUT 3 MONTHS OR NICE HAT PERHAPS



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

it depends. I read somewhere that somewhere that some models stood on their head for about five minutes everyday for six months. I'm serious!!!! You might not have results in a week but it'll show in about six months .



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

If you're looking for non-chemical products or ready to go for nature's touch, try to apply aloe vera to her hair. You should crashed that aloe veras before applying them to her hair and leaved them dry for 5 to 10 minutes and used them daily.



After 2-3 weeks, her hair will grow longer, healthier, stronger and get extra shine and moist. Aloe is a good friend for black hair people.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

have her drink alot of milk. I've noticed that my daughters hair has grown so much faster when she has her milk in the morning and before bedtime.



How to help my daughter's hair grow?

use a fancy wig for kids and just wait for her hair to grow back

No comments:

Post a Comment