Saturday, November 14, 2009

Getting my hair done tonight, any ideas?

Im a natural blonde but always get my hair darkest brown.... but im getting quite bored, would still like to stay dark but with a twist, ie another colour in there. any you folks got any ideas? feel free to send pics. Thankyou



p.s...ive got a long bob



Getting my hair done tonight, any ideas?

highlight it with racy red



Getting my hair done tonight, any ideas?

hmm..brown n red?



Getting my hair done tonight, any ideas?

Blonde with some layers and highlights.....it works WELL for my wife.



Getting my hair done tonight, any ideas?

you should get really straight or super curly hair which eva suits your personality



Getting my hair done tonight, any ideas?

you can ask them to mix some colors together. like, add in a a slight red tint and make the most dark brom. it worked for this one i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment