Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Making hair into a wig?

I want to make my hair into a wig, and I'm thinking of getting it cut at the weekend. What I need to know is, how long should the hair be to be made into a wig (short bobbed style - mine's long at the moment) and do I need to do anything to it before giving it to the wigmaker? Thanks



Making hair into a wig?

I looked in to this a while back (no companies in the UK replied to me though), most sites I saw had a minimum cut hair length of 10 inch but 12 inch or longer was ideal.



Generally you need to wash your hair the day before cutting then tie the hair in a band below the cut point. If the hair touches the floor it becomes useless.



Making hair into a wig?

why wearing it if ur hair is longer ? any way u can tie it with a few clips from down to up like sowing it



Making hair into a wig?

at least 12 inches one lenght and in excellent condition



it will cost you a fortune to have your own hair made into a wig in the U.K however you will find it easier to sell it



think you need to look into this a lot more before you go ahead and have it cut



Making hair into a wig?

i don't know the right answer for this question the best bet would be to look on the net

No comments:

Post a Comment