Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am a hair retard?

I am having the worst time trying to curl my hair. I have a short bob and would like to wear my hair curly for a formal dinner this weekend. Any tips?



I am a hair retard?

Most important thing is for your hair to not be clean (seriously!) Don't wash it the day of the dinner.



If you have some hot rollers (?) and if your hair is long enough, put it up in rollers first. That will give it lots of body and volume at the roots. Take the rollers out after they're cool, and spray each section (just the roots!) with some hairspray ... let it dry.



Break it up with your hands. You might like it at this point ... if so, just pick apart the curls and spray it lightly. If you want it curlier, get out the curling iron and curl selected strands ... NOT the whole thing! Make sure you let the curls cool completely before you touch them (do your makeup in the meantime, maybe?) Alternate the direction of the curls ... some forward, some back, some under, some up ... then just play with it a bit till you like the look. Use a pick or your fingers to separate, not a brush ... unless you want frizz!



Have fun!



I am a hair retard?

Try adjusting the size of your curling iron.



I am a hair retard?

hey,



you could use a good hair straightener ( the GHD straighteners are really good for curling ) or you could use a curling wand they're great and heaps easy to use.



too keep curls in place spray with hair spray or put mouse through your hair before you curl it.



hope thats helps



xo



I am a hair retard?

Hah. Use a LITTLE mousse while its wet so it can mold better, and preconditioning the hair so it is flexible. Id suggest a ceramic curler. they're slightly more costly (or very expensive, depends on the kind you want) but that usually works for any hair type. Personally I think sephoras hair products are good but usually a bit on the high end. You can usually find a decent ceramic curler at general beauty stores or I think even wal mart or target may have them.



I am a hair retard?

do really really small curls (in width)



use a smaller curling wand



I am a hair retard?

well do you have a curler stick the long thing u place on a part of your hair and roll it up.



http://www.breville.com.au/products_deta...



if you already have one of these i know how stress full they are



if they r annoying go to a hair dresser and ask if they can do it 4 u

No comments:

Post a Comment