Thursday, November 12, 2009

How should I cut my hair? Story follows..?

So I work in retail with my boyfriend, he is in backstock and I'm in sales. Recently we hired a really hot tall girl- and she's got the EXACT haircut i was going to get! It's a really short 20's bob with bangs, but soft and feathery and feminine.



I'm not worried in the least about my boyfriend and her, and I actually really like her and we'll probably end up being friends-



But i'm going to get my hair cut in FIVE HOURS and I need a new idea because I don't think I want to do it right after she gets hired- it would just be weird.



please help!



p.s. i have an oval face, and really dark/thin/straight hair.



How should I cut my hair? Story follows..?

try http://www.hairstyles.com or haircuts.com or http://www.homebeautytips.com



How should I cut my hair? Story follows..?

i think that a full fringe/bang (whatever you call it) should do the trick as long as you keep your hair dead straight it should look gorgeous! x

No comments:

Post a Comment