Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need a new haircut and hair tips..can u help me?

I'm asian..i have a thick, frizzy, dry, damaged (due to colouring and bleaching), shoulder length hair, wavy on the top and curly at the bottom ..In the last few months i cut it in a bob hairstyle and it was really ugly..its long in the front and short at the back..what hairstyle should i go with?? what shampoo and conditioner should i go with to repair all my damage that i have cause??



please help me..Its really embarassing letting my hair go and i have to tie it up to a ponytail everywhere i go..



Thanks..



I need a new haircut and hair tips..can u help me?

Well first of all, i think u should just tie your hair back for a couple of months until it grows back. During that time give your hair weekly treatment, like oil massages %26amp; conditioning treatments. U can get it done at home or maybe at a saloon once in a while. Try to get a lot of vitamin E in your food, its good for the hair %26amp; will improve the growth.



When u wash ur hair at home use L'oreal Lizz control. they have a whole range of products for dry damged hair.



As for the new haircut i would sujest you straighten it. After that whichever hairstyle you take, your hair will look great. its SO managable %26amp; neat.



Goodluck!



I need a new haircut and hair tips..can u help me?

shave it fully after grow hair in right manner



mail me mpvijay@inmail24.com



I need a new haircut and hair tips..can u help me?

okay. if you go to any store and get a hair magazine then look at the styles in it. find one that you love! and go for it. or go to a stylist and ask what would be best. but go to a place that gives good cuts. and that is worth the money. for shampoo and conditoner try the salon. they might have the perfect cure to your problem. or. just look at shampoos that say the repair damaged hair. that should work. don't use a blow dryer everyday or a curling iron or straightener, don't wash it ever day so that the natural oils work there magic, don't color it for a while. let it go natural, when your hair is wet don't rub a towel on it your hair hard. sofley. don't put a bunch of product in your hair like mouses,creams,sprays ect. now jsut do all this to repair your hair. sure you can do some of that stuff but turn it down a little. this will give you healthy happy hair!



I need a new haircut and hair tips..can u help me?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I need a new haircut and hair tips..can u help me?

Dear hardcandy - we have been over this a few times already, you are very pretty just the way you are. So don't mess with perfection.



Next time you are in the USA stop by the Whitehouse so I can give you a guided tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment