Thursday, November 12, 2009

How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

Ok, I have a tapered bob. It's short in the back and long up front. The problem is is that I'm sick of straightening it everyday, and its getting fried!. My hair is falls naturally in a loose wave and it's frizzy. I want to know how to get the frizz out and keep the wave without having to put mousse in. When I put mousse in my hair ends up "crispy"! I have also tried everything from frizz-ease to redkens all soft! Please help!



How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

shave it.



How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

TRY INFUSIUM LEAVE IN TREATMENT FOR FRIZZY HAIR



How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

i know of osme haridressers that can chemically straighten your hair and aonther way is to "bond" the hair. google it or ask a good quality hair salon, they should be able to steer you in the rifht direction.



one of my friends got her hair chemically straightened, its like the reverse of a perm and actually grows out so its permanent!



How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

First I would get it trimmed. Second I would get a professional conditioning treatment then buy one you can do weekly at your home. Then I would do hot oil treatment once or twice a month. Products you can use for styling are potion 9, frizz-eaze secret weapon, and got 2 be spray for drying and flat ironing. The best thing is don't use boxed hair dye and make sure you use a protective product for drying and curling. Also if you get your hair trimmed regularly it will help. I know its a lot of maintenance but it will pay off, its taken me forever but my hair is finally getting to be really nice. Also over the counter prenatal vitamins really help my hair out as well.



How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

Hair growth can be a touchy subject. If you are trying to encourage hair regrowth, you will no doubt experience many anxious moments.



But hair growth can be a pain-free process - this article explains how.



http://www.urlpire.com/?VHKVU



How can I fix my short, frizzy hair??

I also have short frizzy hair, I use suave naturals shampoo and conditioner then after when my hair is a little bit dried by my towel, i put in the pink sunsilk hydra tlc 24/7 creme. its for "plit ands and hairs that stick out all over"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment