Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

It sounds to me like you already got it going on, but if you want to try something new go to the best or who you would consider to be the best and check out some of thier books. You can also go online to http://www.makeoversolutions.com



it allows you to upload your picture and gives you different hair styles to choose from.



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

When in doubt, go with the mullet!



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

get a turban



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

The Victoria Beckham cut is really in right now and looks really cute too!



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

vicktoria beckham go for it so hott! im doing that cut next week.....................



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

Try the Kojak look.



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

Try parting it in a different spot or get some side bangs if you don't already have them!



Does anybody know any cool hairstyles? I have bobbed browny blondie hair.?

what is that girl called in ..GIRLS ALOUD....I just love her hair style..she has short blond hair..it is so neat ....I wish there were more girls wearing that hair syle....mind you I dont like long hair...come on freedaplanet start the trend off again for short hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment