Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bad hair day, any suggestions?

I got a haircut today and it turned out HORRIBLE!! I totaly hate it it just sucked away all the emo look in me and I hate that!!! I have this ugly bob when I wanted my hair to look like it was getting from short in the back to really long in the front and bangs that sorta flip and go over my eye but the girl just medded it up! im reeaaally mad about any way I could make it look nice for school tomarrow without cutting it again?



:[



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

wear it in a ponytail or some other way of pinning it back



hopefully you didnt pay for it



go somewhere else and get them to fix it.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

Contact your local BBB and file a complaint against them.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

i suggest gell :D all ya gotta do is wash hair a put gell and style it to look good



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

try using watter and gell on yu hair so it does not bob up so much



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

Try a wig.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

you got me.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

**** it just shave your head who cares about some weak *** emo crap



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

Not sure how to make it look good for tomorrow - try some hairspray or wax? You should go back to the salon as soon as possible though and tell them that it isn't what you wanted. Many places will redo it for free.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

white rain mousse hunny



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

try bald



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

A cap maybe?



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

hope you got mad at the time she messed it up and told them you weren't going to pay and you...didn't. Anyway try gel or perhaps some mousse or you can just laugh it off with your friends. I suggest going to a professional hairdresser and ask him/her on how you can fix it b/c these people(including me) really have no clue as to how to fix your hair the way you want it without looking at it.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

in the short term try a cute hat or bandana to cover it ... then call the place you went to get your hair cut, tell them you are not happy and ask them to fix it ... otherwise you're going to have to let it grow out and experiment with styling and products in the meantime



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

Girl I totally understand how you feel! It happens to me all the time because I hardly ever like what hairdressers do to my hair so I tend to cut my own and let my son give me an edge up in the back because I wear mine tapered in the back and sides and longer on the top (I get lots of compliments so I'm sure yours was very cute also). I would recommend taking the day off from school if it's cool with your mom and have someone weave or glue your desired length in your hair until the length you desire grows back. If that's not possible then I'd suggest an athletic ensemble with a cute baseball cap. Extra make-up and bigger earrings should do the trick. My last suggestion is the ol bandana or do-rag. Thank goodness the "hood" look is in. Then again you might find that a new hair style just may be the 'makeover' that will catapult you into stardom...it did for me!



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

They say the difference between a good haircut and and a bad one is two weeks... and sometimes it's true but here is my suggestion...



As a hairstylist, it is very important that I stress to you and to everyone else that you either call the salon you went to or go back and let them know that you are not happy with your hair. If you don't say anything, the stylist that cut it won't know how you felt. It sounds to me like you and the stylist had a miscommunication about what you wanted. I'm not suggesting that you didn't tell her what you wanted, but sometimes what you interpret as one thing may mean something completely different. And sometimes, stylists who don't give a client what they want didn't really pay attention to what the client is describing.



I'd like to know what about the hair cut didn't work out so that I could suggest some things to you about how you could fix it or work with it until you are able to recut it into the inverted bob that it sounds like you wanted. Please feel free to send me an e-mail at hairstylistadvice@hotmail.com....I'd really like to try and help you out.



Bad hair day, any suggestions?

make it straight to the point where its not flipping under or out. still sweep you bangs to one side right above your your eye. Or you can pull the back up in a real loose bun and spike some of the pieces out of the bun, and leave a chunk about an inch wide or so down on each side of your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment