Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hairstyle ideas for THICK hair, round face, plump girl?

I'm NOT kidding about the THICK- I have enough hair for 3 people, even at medium length I get charged extra for colorings because they have to make 2 batches! Everyone says they 'want' my hair- they can have it- takes forever to wash and dry, pulls and gives me headaches in a pony tail if it's too long...usually just wear it up. I wanna go short- not a bob, just poofs into a mega-poofy triangle no matter what I do. Short, but not shaven pixie short- ideas? Must be a wash and go type deal, I'm not great at styling. Thinking maybe longer on the front, sloping to shorter in the back/ needs to work with ultra thick, wavy hair, and needs to not accentuate my plus-sized figure. Ideas appreciated!



Hairstyle ideas for THICK hair, round face, plump girl?

From experience, I know that a shoulder-length, angled cut is great. Have your stylist angle the front of your hair to contour to the sides of your face. (Similar to the "Rachel" cut from "Friends"). It makes your face seem a little bit more long. Don't go too short, because that will make you look as round as could be!



Examples:



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



http://www.myhaircuts.com/mediumhairstyl...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



Hairstyle ideas for THICK hair, round face, plump girl?

my friend just got an awesome haircut. Her hair is naturally curly and really thick as well. Its layered and stops about an inch above her shoulder. She says its really low maintenance. It might work, go to a hairstylist and get his/her opinionu



Hairstyle ideas for THICK hair, round face, plump girl?

Alright, here's some advice that anyone with thick hair can use, keep it long or short. If it's between your chin and your shoulders, it'll have that triangle shape. Keep it out of the "danger zone" and it'll look great.



For you, I think longer hair would look good. You won't have to do anything to it, but you can straighten it if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment