Saturday, November 14, 2009

Professional hair stylists please help!!!?

okay...i really want to do my hair like this



http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4717/...



but I wanna try and do it at home, my mom said she would help...I wanna know if its possible to do it at home w/o it looking like I actually did it at home ya know? like what would be the appropriate steps in getting this look?? oh: [[i don't want the cut and the bob, just the color on the side]] THANKS!



Professional hair stylists please help!!!?

get a bleach kit at sally beauty, apply the bleach, leave it on till it's really light, wash out, blow dry, apply the color. leave it on for the recommended time. my suggestion to you is to wrap foil around the bleached part so that you don't lighten hair that you don't want to, same with the color. the best dye for the purple, and other crazy colors, is manic panic, also at sally beauty.



Professional hair stylists please help!!!?

I really wouldnt recommend it. because u have to cut it like that but if u have to, make sure its all leveled

No comments:

Post a Comment