Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's the best way to grow my hair?

I am a young african american woman with thick hair and it was once long but i ended up cutting it into a bob and i have been trying 2 grow it out back to the length it was but i didnt realize it was so damaged and i have been oiling it every three days or so and keeping it in a roller wrap but i want to know what elase could i do to grow it out more.



What's the best way to grow my hair?

Keep it very clean...please don't cover your hair in oil! That won't help with any breakage or problems. I suggest you wash your hair twice a week, and use a thick conditioner in your hair. Rinse out, and they towel dry your hair. Finish by putting some leave in conditioner...this will jelp correct any damage and help speed up the repairing of your hair. And, then all you have to do is wait. There aren't any special secrets to growing hair except keeping it clean, healthy, and letting it grow on it's own.



P.S. For shampoo and conditioner, I love Pantene. And for leave in conditioner, Garnier makes a good one!



What's the best way to grow my hair?

yo mama



What's the best way to grow my hair?

Just let it grow the natural way.



What's the best way to grow my hair?

USE TRiPLE GRO PRODUCTS



THEY ARE FOUND iN ALMOST ALL OF THE AFRiCAN AMERiCAN BEAUTY SUPPLiES!!!



What's the best way to grow my hair?

i'd go to the people who do your hair they know what to do the best and stop putting in chemicals



What's the best way to grow my hair?

Umm maybe you have split ends. Split ends prevent your hair from growing longer so i think you should have like an appointment with the hair salon or whatever every month so they can trim your hair and remove all the split ends :) trust me, You do not want split ends. Hope I can help :)



What's the best way to grow my hair?

nothing make hair grow except time. just keep it healthy.



What's the best way to grow my hair?

Use Dr.Miracles Shampoo it really works you can purchase it at the beauty supply store . And for greasing the scap , use DooGro products there awesome it helps your hair grow really fast and gives it a healthy shine look. Which can be also be purchased at the beauty supply store. Or you can get a relaxer called an Organic Relaxer , it will not damage your hair but its very pricy (expensive) , ask your hair stylist about it .



What's the best way to grow my hair?

im not sure but i grew my hair by cutting about 1.5 cm every 1 month



i hope it will work ***



What's the best way to grow my hair?

Okay if you want your hair wicked long don't die it...wash it every 2 to 1 day ...dint wash it every day.....use less shampoo and more conditioner.....my hair was past my butt and it inly took three years trust me...i know



What's the best way to grow my hair?

If you braid your hair really tight that will make it grow faster. But when I cut my hair really short and wanted it to grow faster I rubbed coconut oil on it and it I grew like 2 inches in a month and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment