Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Prettiest hair on a girl?

I know, I know it is on the inside that counts. Or personality. But I was just wondering What kind of hair do you find most attractive on a teenage girl? Do you prefer black, long, shiny, wavy hair (pretty exotic)



Or cute blonde hair. A bob? Curls? It's not like I want to change my style, I am just wondering. All opinions welcome. :)



Prettiest hair on a girl?

I would say long dark wavy hair. So gorgeous. ~閳?閳绢殑



Prettiest hair on a girl?

i have long, wavy dirty blonde hair and i like it :)



Prettiest hair on a girl?

dirty blond.



Prettiest hair on a girl?

depends on the shape of the face and color/tone of the skin



Prettiest hair on a girl?

dark bouncey curls



Prettiest hair on a girl?

i really like bangs on the side (thats what i have) with light brown long wavy shiny hair . So0o0o0o pretty



Prettiest hair on a girl?

as long as a girl has hair that fits her and she keeps it clean and styled thats what is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment