Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What haircut should I get? Please help!!!?

I got long, thick, black hair (with thick strands). I am a little 'heavy weight'. :) I always turn to bob hair when I'm getting a cut but I got tired of it, then I got a V-shape/cut and layered, but I didn't like it because my hair is frizzy and its everywhere especially when it is windy outside. I really hate it! The only thing I like about my hair is, it is naturally thick as well its strands.



Please...please... I really need a haircut. Now, my hair have split-ends. OMG, my hair is a chaos!!



What haircut should I get? Please help!!!?

Go to a beautician and get some suggestions on how to care for that beautiful head of hair! Y'may have to try multiple solutions, but have patience. If y'don't like how it looks right now, it'll grow out in a few weeks and you can try a whole new look. As for split ends - that can be fixed without too much trouble - again, go to a professional beautician. If y'don't like what the first one says or does, next time patronize a different one. Just don't panic over it; life throws enough serious crap at us without getting all worked up over so transient a thing as hair styles.



What haircut should I get? Please help!!!?

shave it



What haircut should I get? Please help!!!?

ur hair type sounds sota like Vanessa Hudgens so maybe try the style she is wearing here is a pic.



http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72426385....

No comments:

Post a Comment